badge

Search Flipkart

Friday, October 14, 2011

Amazing Guided Tour { Online tour } of Ubuntu 11.10 by ubuntu.com


From the very first day I am fan of Ubuntu then became fan of mint and then Debian. So I always give a try to newer version of Ubuntu/Mint/Debian. And today we have got long awaiting 11.10. For the first time when I tried Ubuntu 11.04 in my Virtual Box, the unity failed to launch displaying that I have no hardware acceleration. But when I tried Ubuntu11.10 beta1, the unity was running very smoothly in the same configuration of virtual Box.  During the course of exploring of ubuntu.com I saw their guided tour . It was awesome. The feel is same as running a real Ubuntu. Every one must see the Ubuntu  Online tour to feel what you can feel from a browser.
Below is the Link
http://www.ubuntu.com/tour/
Here is the sample Screenshot of the site

No comments:

Post a Comment