badge

Search Flipkart

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Kya meri bhi Condition Serious hai??

 Before you start to answer my question, I just want to tell you that I don't think meri bhi #ConditionSeriousHai. But at the end of this entry I would like to know your views.
Here is the list usually jinki condition serious hoti hai 
  1. Parents
  2. Teachers
  3. Relatives
  4. Boss/Managers/TLs
But I am one of those lucky guy , who haven't encountered above 4 types of people in the serious condition.
But,wait  I am one of those unlucky guy, who got a close friend jiski #ConditionSeriousHai.
I won't take his name , but if my other college who will read this ,will get to know his name easily.
I studied in a govt Engineering college , due to this fact or by any other reason I may be not knowing, but i all know that going to class on time was not mandatory at all . So usually I used to sleep without alarm , so here comes his list opposite of me which shows his serious condition
  1. His daily ringing loud morning alarms
  2. Reaching classes daily on time[ even of 8:30 A.M.]
  3. Attending classes in which only 3-4 guys are attending
  4. Remembering call duration- like 5 min 18 sec
  5. Saying you are late by 13 min by ur said time
Where as prefer timing only when its kinda emergency like
  1.  Exams
  2. Medical Emergency
  3. Team meeting
  4. Client calls
  5. Deadlines
I wish my had a shot of 5 star over his Samsung Star 3g. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment