badge

Search Flipkart

Friday, August 14, 2015

My Sisterly bro

By God's grace, I have hardly missed my sister's Rakhi on rakshabandan. But this previous line contains many stories and emotions - some of which I can express and some can't.

Actually we are only two brothers, we have no sisters :( . But I felt need of having a sister - only after leaving my family(so my brother) for higher studies. Then I knew how much I miss brother, indeed he was combo of brother and sister. Hard to believe but he is. Qualities of my brother(he is younger) as a sister:

  • Keeping the home organised and cleaned
  • Taking care of mom and mine
  • Having lots of female friends
  • fond of painting and arts
  • great cooking
  • scolding me
But he is my cool bro with him I can hang out, following are bro qualities
  • Gym freak
  • With him I can play any outdoor or indoor game for hours
  • We have many common friends(boys mostly)
  • He is my student
  • fighting 
These are the reasons why #MySiblingRocks, now you can guess what I was missing when I left my home for higher studies. But God was up there to help me. Very soon I became a friend with Premjeet and his family became my family. With his family I got aunty as my mom, uncle as Dad, a younger brother and a younger sister. So my brother was very  much replaced with two persons Abhijeet and Richa. They gave me all sorts of love which a brother and sister can give to their elder brother. I can still remember how much they fought with each and with me to get their respective poems approved my me. I always felt home at Preemjeet's house. When Richa first time tied Rakhi to me, only I know how I controlled my tears. Since then I wait eagerly for Rakshabandhan each year, just to get my hands tied with Richa's rakhi. 

By God's blessing Richa got a good job in Banglore. She has already moved there, now I will see her very less often. But whenever I get a chance to meet her, I will meet her. Due to our work constraints it is not possible to meet her this Rakshabandhan. But happiness is I have my brother this year, I will still miss Richa and will tie her rakhi through my brother. 

And one important thing is that my brother and Richa are good friends of each other. All of my best wishes to my brothers and sisters who gave me unconditional love. I can't payback their love in any form but I will try to make them as happy as I can through my love and some gifts from an amazing website dedicated for siblings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment